This one-day training will guide your IT staff through educational best practices and G Suite Admin console skills and techniques. The bootcamp includes a series of training lessons, hands-on exercises, real-world education examples, and knowledge checks to prepare attendees for life as a school G Suite administrator. A brief test will be given at the end of the day to assess your new found skills.
- A greater knowledge of key approaches, settings, and techniques
- Deeper insight into G Suite and its effective application in a school environment
- A solid foundation in G Suite management
WHAT DOES THE BOOTCAMP PROVIDE?
- A face to face training that includes hands-on experiences and peer collaboration
- A G Suite for Education domain is provided for each attendee for skill and knowledge practice
- Certification and Badge for Passing the Content Assessment Test